HOWTO: Upgrade to Zetadocs Server v3.0
This Zetadocs technical note applies to:
- Version 3.0 of the Zetadocs Server
This technote explains how to perform an upgrade of Zetadocs Server to the latest version.
To upgrade to version 3.0, follow the steps below:
1. Download the latest version of the Zetadocs Server from Equisys website.
2. Run the Zetadocs Server installer.
3. You will be asked if you want to upgrade your Zetadocs Server, select Yes.
4. Follow the wizard to accept the software licence agreement and complete the installation.
If you also require OCR support, then:
1. Download the latest version of the Zetadocs OCR Engine installer, this will install the latest Abbyy FineReader Engine and Abbyy license service.
2. The Abbyy license manager will be displayed at the end of the installation.
3. Enter the Zetadocs OCR Engine upgrade license you’ve been given and activate your license.
NOTE: For Zetadocs Server (v3.0) the OCR Engine license prefix is SWxx-, for Zetadocs Server v2.3 and earlier license number prefix is FExx-. Customers on an active Zetadocs Software Assurance contract with a Zetadocs OCR license number starting with FExx- will first need to request their free upgrade license starting with SWxx- ahead of performing the upgrade to Zetadocs Server version 3.0.
Contact your Dynamics reseller or Equisys directly to obtain your Zetadocs OCR upgrade license.
Last updated: 30th January 2019 (AO/GC)