PRB: 'Number of records printed does not match the count expected' error
This Zetafax technical note applies to:
When printing a NAV report or batch of reports you may see this error, “Number of records printed does not match the count expected”, and you cannot proceed to send the report/batch.
This is seen with NAV reports that are configured to use the Zetadocs stub report method.
Zetadocs looks for specific text on the report at runtime, “Page 1”, but if this is not displayed, then the error occurs.
There may be several reasons for “Page 1” not being displayed.
1) If the report does not display “Page 1” anywhere, or if a non-English report is used.
2) If you see any Zetadocs batch errors and click “skip all errors” but have not defined any failover delivery method.
3) In a Customer/Vendor card under Options tab – Invoice copies is greater than 0.
Solutions to the above 3 scenarios are listed below. None of these issues will appear if you manually modify the NAV report with the Zetadocs code, so manually modifying the NAV report is another solution. The error only appears when running the NAV report with the Zetadocs stub report method.
1) Modify/add the following textbox SourceExpr in the Report Layout:
Note: some reports like the remittance advice may not normally display page numbering. The solution in this case is to manually modify the NAV report.
2) You can solve this by defining delivery failover options in the Zetadocs System Settings.
3) Set Invoice copies to 0. Alternatively, manually modify the NAV report.
This has been identified by Equisys as a problem with the software versions given above.
Last updated: 31 May 2010 (AC/MW)