INFO: Zetafax 2007 SP1 Readme
This Zetafax technical note applies to:
Zetafax 2007 Service Pack 1 is now available, and will be released to all customers via the update service and website download over the next few weeks.
This technical note provides a brief description of what has changed in Zetafax since version 2007, and how to update your system to the latest version.
Zetafax 2007 Service Pack 1 is a free upgrade for Zetafax 2007. It includes some new features and resolves some issues in both the Zetafax Server and Zetafax Client Applications.
If you are currently running an earlier version of Zetafax, you should contact your local distributor or Equisys directly, to obtain an upgrade licence before attempting to upgrade your system.
The new features are:
- Windows Vista 64-bit support: the Zetafax Client Applications are now supported on 64- bit Windows Vista systems.
- Citrix Presentation Server 4.5 support: Zetafax is now supported on these systems.
- Outlook 2007 Integration - Annotation of Received faxes: the Outlook 2007 integration now offers users the ability to annotate received faxes.
- Exchange 2007 Installer: in the previous release, it was a manual process to configure the Exchange 2007 machine to work with Zetafax 2007. Service Pack 1 now provides an installer to do this.
- Client-side rendering support for Adobe Acrobat v8: the Client-side rendering functionality within the Zetafax Client now supports Adobe Acrobat version 8.0.
- Improved installation for the Failover systems, removing the need for manual configuration steps.
Click here for further information on new features and resolved issues in Zetafax 2007 SP1.
Click here for instructions on how to update your system to Zetafax 2007 SP1.
ZTN1605 - INFO What is New in Zetafax 2007 SP1
ZTN1606 - HOWTO Updating to Zetafax 2007 SP1.
Last updated: 03 October 2007 (GR/ZM)