HOWTO: Modify the email body of a Zetadocs Delivery template
This Zetadocs technical note applies to:
- Zetadocs Delivery and Capture version 2.0.21097.15003 and later
- Business Central version 14 and later
This technote shows the steps to modify the email body of the Zetadocs templates.
We will modify the Purchase Order template for this example.
1. Search for “Report Selection – Purchase”:
2. Change the Usage to Order to change the Purchase Order document template:
3. Click the Email Body Layout Description:
4. Click Layout > Export Layout:
5. You can then open the downloaded layout file and edit it in Word:
6. If you need to add a field from the table, click on Developer > XML Mapping Pane and change the Custom XML Part selection to urn:microsoft-dynamics-nav/reports/… ( link will depends on the report ). You will see a list of available fields. You can then drag and drop to the word layout:
7. Once you have modified the document, you can import the word layout back to BC:
Last updated: 24th June 2021 (EG/CR)
Keywords: Reports, email body