PRB: Unable to open any page that contains the Zetadocs Document FactBox after importing language modules in NAV 2016
This Zetadocs technical note applies to:
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016
- Version 7.1 of Zetadocs for NAV
- Zetadocs Express
The following error message is displayed when attempting to open any page that contains the Zetadocs Document FactBox after importing a language module in NAV 2016.
As a result the page that contains the Zetadocs Document FactBox cannot be opened.
This is a known issue with importing language modules in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016.
After importing the language modules follow the steps below:
- Open the NAV Development Environment.
- Go to View -> Table Filter.
- In the Field, please type: Version List. And in the Filter type:
- Zetadocs Express users: ZDX*
- Zetadocs for NAV users: EQ*
- Press OK.
- Select all the Zetadocs Objects and compile them. Go to Tools -> Compile.
- Test it. Open again the page in the Web Client and in the Windows Client to verify that the error has disappeared.
· HOWTO Import language modules from NAV 2013 R2 to NAV 2016
Last updated: 22nd October 2015 (JV)
Keywords: NAV 2016 Metadata not synch for table with ID 9041209