PRB: Field ZFCoversheet A view of that name cannot be found in the specified database
This Zetafax technical note applies to:
- Zetafax version 9 and later
- Lotus Domino 6 and later
When clicking the Zetafax options button within either a Zetafax Memo or a Notes memo, the following error appears.
The Domino Directory (NAMES.NSF) has not been updated to support the Zetafax options correctly.
1. Confirm that you are updating PUBNAMES.NTF using UPNOTES.EXE (see ZTN1444) and not another design template.
2. Confirm you have not made copies of the design templates in the \domino\data directory. If you have made copies of these design templates before running UPNOTES, store them outside this directory. Having multiple design templates claiming they are the master will cause conflicts when refreshing the design of the databases.
3. Confirm that NAMES.NSF is inheriting its design from PUBNAMES.NTF. Check the design tab of the database properties dialog. It should be inheriting its design from the master template - StdR4PublicAddressBook.
4. Confirm that have refreshed the design of NAMES.NTF (see ZTN1444). Check the database log for errors and rectify any conflicts. See 2 above.
This behaviour can be corrected by following the above instructions.
ZTN1444 HOWTO: Configure Lotus Domino 6.5 with Zetafax 9
Last updated: 30 June 2006 (GC/EB)
Keywords: < empty> < upnotes>