HOWTO: Install a Zetadocs PDF licence when the Registration screen is displaying evaluation licence
This Zetadocs PDF technical note applies to:
- Zetadocs PDF Version 3 and later
This technical note explains how to enter a Zetadocs PDF licence you have purchased when the Zetadocs PDF Configuration screen is displaying EVALUATION LICENCE.
Always make sure you're on the latest Zetadocs PDF version by clicking on Check for updates.
You've previously entered your Zetadocs PDF licence however the Zetadocs PDF Configuration, Licensing and Registration screen is displaying EVALUATION LICENCE. This can happen if you run the configuration program on a different computer from where the licence was entered. To resolve this issue follow the steps below:
1. Go to Zetadocs PDF Configuration, General and select where Zetadocs PDF should read the licence and configuration settings from.
2. Either tick Active Directory; or tick Network Folder and enter the location where you stored your licensing details.
3. Click on Load and it'll bring back the correct license in the Licensing and Registration page.
To find out where the licensing details have been stored, run Zetadocs PDF client, Click on Tools, Options, Licensing. It'll give the location where licensing details are stored.
The Zetadocs Configuration and Zetadocs client details have to match.
You haven't entered your Zetadocs PDF licence yet and the Zetadocs PDF Configuration, Licensing and Registration screen is displaying EVALUATION LICENCE.
1. Go to Zetadocs PDF Configuration, General and decide where to store the Zetadocs PDF licence.
2. Either tick Active Directory (this is highly recommended as it makes Zetadocs PDF easier to configure); or tick Network Folder and enter the location where you want to store your licensing details.
3. Go to Zetadocs PDF Configuration, Licensing and Registration.
4. In the Licensing and Registration area, click on the Change button
5. Enter your new licence
6. Click the OK button
7. Click YES to "Do you want to register" or click on the Register button.
Note: You have 30 days to register Zetadocs PDF from when you first configured it.
ZTN3514-HOWTO Register Zetadocs PDF
Last updated: 27/04/2006 (CB/EB/PC)