FIX: Faxes sent using Exchange 2007 are not processed.
This Zetafax technical note applies to:
- Zetafax 2007 and all service pack versions
- Microsoft Exchange 2007
Faxes sent using Exchange 2007, are sent directly to the BadMail folder. The following line appears in the EML file created in the Drop folder:
The Zetafax Exchange 2007 connector supports this encoding format for only the Multipart Content-Type.
To resolve this problem, please perform the following steps.
1) Extract the file provided to a temporary location, e.g. c:\temp\
2) Stop the Zetafax Server.
3) Browse to < program files> \Zetafax Server\Mail.
4) Rename me2k7.dll to me2k7.dll.old.
5) Copy the new file provided (me2k7.dll) into your < program files> \Zetafax Server\MAIL\ folder. Ensure that the file version is
6) Start the Zetafax Server.
This behaviour was corrected as a hot-fix. Please contact Equisys support for download instructions.
Last updated: 5th November 2008 (HP/MW)
Keywords: Email Gateway, Exchange Connector