Join us at AppFest 2019
See Zetadocs on Business Central at this new event
Apps are common place in our daily lives. Our lives wouldn’t be the same without some of our favorite apps.
Music, health, home automation, the impact is tremendous. It wasn’t that long ago when we were still buying CDs. Now we have access to just about every CD ever made thanks to our favorite music apps. Life changing stuff here folks!
Apps aren’t just for home use, though. Apps are now permeating the world of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software and have the same potential for game changing impact. To that end, we want to invite you to AppFest, where you can discover Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and ten of the best apps available, including Zetadocs.
AppFest is a four-hour event that will be held at the Microsoft Office in Charlotte, NC on April 25, 2019. The format of the event will consist of a 30-minute update on the latest features of the Business Central Spring 2019 release, and then each app provider will give a six-minute introduction to their app(s).
After that will be a two-hour expo hall style session where you will have the opportunity to speak to all of the app providers that caught your interest. You will be able to learn more, see demos and hear what other companies are doing well. Refreshments will be served to keep everybody energized.
Representatives from the following companies will be presenting their apps:
- AvidXchange – AP automation
- DiCentral – Embedded EDI and supply chain management solutions
- eOne – Code free integrations and automations
- Equisys – Zetadocs document and expense management
- IA365 – CRM apps focused on marketing and sales
- InsightWorks – Shipping, bar coding and warehouse management
- InterDyn Artis – Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Jet Global – Excel based financial reporting and data warehousing
- Progressus – Project accounting and management
- Sana Commerce – eCommerce solutions
- Syntelli Solutions – Power BI and artificial intelligence
AppFest will be a great learning experience for all involved and we are looking forward to a half-day of learning, and dare we say fun! You can sign up for AppFest here. Spots are limited so if you are interested, sign up sooner rather than later.