Equisys presenting Zetadocs Expenses at Directions EMEA in Prague
New opportunities for NAV VARs to help customers improve processing of staff expenses
Following hard on the heels of our presence at Directions North America in September the Equisys team will be on hand to demonstrate Zetadocs Expenses at Directions EMEA from October 12-14, 2016 in Prague, Czech Republic.
At Directions EMEA we’ll be showcasing the latest version of Zetadocs Expenses, the popular and successful Zetadocs for NAV suite of business process add-ons, which have been fully updated to support NAV 2017.
Since we announced Zetadocs Expenses in July 2016 we’ve been busy working to add more features and functions to the software to benefit partners and end users alike.
Partners attending Directions EMEA will be able to hear all about Zetadocs Expenses at our ISV session on Thursday 13th October at 2.30pm in Meeting Hall V.
Zetadocs Expenses: expense management born in the cloud, designed for NAV
Zetadocs Expenses is a highly scalable cloud service built on Microsoft Azure that offers reliable anytime, anywhere access.
At our ISV session, you will learn how, by using Zetadocs Expenses:
- Finance teams can save time by dispensing with spreadsheets and traditional paper based processing of business expenses
- Staff can benefit by simply snapping a photo of a receipt and submitting it on the go, instead of collecting receipts
- Finance teams maintain centralized control over the capture, submission, approval and reimbursement of travel and entertainment (T&E) expenses.
- Costs can be kept to budget
- Company policies can be enforced, including the spending limit and submission deadlines for each type of expense.
As a born in the cloud solution, designed for NAV, Zetadocs Expenses is easy to set up and manage. Software updates are automatic and expense management can now be on the go, from any device, at any time.
New features with regular updates
Equisys is committed to a regular programme of new features and updates. The latest release – which we will showcasing at Directions EMEA – boasts a range of new features including:
· Itemized expenses
· Export of credit card expenses
· Apps now available from Apple App Store and Google Play
· Online help
For the list of features included in the August 2016 release click here
More options and sales opportunities for partners
Come to the Equisys ISV session on Thursday 13th October at 2.30PM in Meeting Hall V to learn about the sales opportunities offered by Zetadocs Expenses for NAV resellers.
If you sell to manufacturing, distribution, retail and service sectors, there’s a range ofoptions for all users of NAV, no matter how they use NAV:
· On Azure
· On premises
· On Dynamics 365 next
Join us at our session on Thursday 13th October at 2.30PM in Meeting Hall V or watch our 60 second video at www.equisys.com/expenses/60sec
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)20 7203 4000.