HOWTO: Install Zetadocs for Accounting with Sage Line 100
This Zetadocs technical note applies to:
- Zetadocs for Accounting
- Sage Line 100
Before installing Zetadocs for Accounting, ensure that you have Sage Line 100 and the Zetafax Client already installed on the workstation system where you wish to install Zetadocs for Accounting. Once this has been established, proceed to installation as follows:
1. Log on to the system as a user who has local administrator rights and full access to the Sage Line 100 files if they are located on a network file server.
2. Insert the Zetadocs for Accounting disc into the CD-ROM drive of your workstation system. The CD should run automatically. If this fails, browse to the CD-ROM drive and run the installation program appropriate for your system:
X:\ZETADOCSL100.EXE for all supported operating systems except Terminal Services.
X:\ZETADOCSL100TS.EXE for installation on a Windows 2000 Terminal Services system.
Where 'X' is the letter of your CDrom drive.
3. When presented with the 'Zetadocs for Accounting for Sage Line 100 setup' dialog box, click 'Next > ', then 'Yes' when presented with the license agreement.
4. When prompted, enter the 'User Name' and 'Company Name', making sure that the company name is exactly the same as that entered during the Sage Line 100 installation. Click 'Next > '.
5. For 'Setup type', select 'Typical', then click 'Next > '.
6. Enter the location of the Sage Line 100 logon path. Read the onscreen instructions and specify the location using the 'Browse.' button. After you have done this, click 'Next > '.
7. Specify a temporary folder for the print spooler to use. This folder needs to be accessible by all users who will be using this product. Once you are sure that the folder is valid for this purpose, click 'Next > '.
8. After installation you will be prompted to reboot the PC. Click 'Finish' to restart.
9. Once restarted, you will be notified that the printer is next going to be set up. Click 'OK' to complete the installation.
Zetadocs for Accounting is now installed and you will be able to use it without registering it for 30 days. To register your product and be eligible for support, please call Equisys on 020 7203 4002.
For more information please refer to the Zetadocs for Accounting online help.
ZTN3000 HOWTO Use Zetadocs for Accounting with Sage Line 50 and 100.doc
Last updated: 9th Oct 2003 (SV/MM)