Introduction to Zetadocs Express
What's new in Zetadocs Express for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Zetadocs Express for Microsoft Dynamics NAV is our foundation document management module for NAV, available at no additional cost to NAV customers on a Dynamics service plan. It is the result of a collaboration between Microsoft and Equisys to provide Microsoft Dynamics customers the additional value of integrated document management.
- Drag & Drop: Any file, email or attachment can be dragged and dropped onto a record in NAV where it is archived electronically, linked to the record and listed in the Documents FactBox
- Save & Send: Click the “Save and Send” button to email almost any customized NAV report using SQL Server Reporting Services, archiving a copy automatically for future retrieval on-screen
- Electronic Store: Choose to store your documents in SharePoint Server, network folders or Office 365’s SharePoint Online for document archiving that matches the needs of your business
Watch this 5 minute video to see Zetadocs Express in action:
Getting started with Zetadocs Express
- Check that you are using NAV 2009 SP1 or later and that your Dynamics Service Plan for upgrades, support and service is current.
- Request Zetadocs Express
- It's then straightforward for your Microsoft Dynamics partner (reseller) to install the software on your Microsoft Dynamics NAV system.
Technical installation documentation is available for download here.
Equisys provide technical support for Zetadocs Express by email. When contacting your local Support Centre please have your customer registration code to hand which can be found on your license certificate.
Cut out direct costs and reduce hidden expenses:
- Send reports directly from the Windows or RoleTailored client using email, reducing postage and stationery costs
- Store inbound emails, documents and faxes alongside copies of documents that have been sent, reducing the need for expensive paper filing systems
- Documents filed online with links into Microsoft Dynamics NAV are available for collaborative working and approval on screen, streamlining key business processes to reduce hidden business costs
Documents can be quickly and easily retrieved by authorized personnel from within Microsoft Dynamics NAV or directly from the electronic store; helping queries to be handled quickly and efficiently, improving the service you offer:
- Documentation is stored online with automatically created links, helping ensure business critical information is immediately on hand and never lost due to misfiling
- Secure, controlled access online removes the risk of loss through a disaster such as fire or flood
Care for the environment
Reduce you dependence on paper:
- Delivering documents electronically cuts the carbon emissions arising from manufacturing paper and delivering it by conventional mail
- Capturing and storing documents electronically reduces the need for printing and encourages recycling of paper you receive