Sending a Single Document
When you send a single document when using Zetadocs Delivery, the Zetadocs Delivery page will appear as part of the sending process. It enables you to review and modify your document before it is sent.
In this example, we will look at how to send a quote.
To do this we will:
- Create a quote
- Send the quote
- Review the document delivery options
- Deliver and archive your quote
Create a quote
- Search Sales Quote and display the Sales Quote page.
- Fill in the quote information.
Send the quote
- Click the Zetadocs Send button on the Actions menu. This displays the Sales - Quote request page. This allows you to identify the range of documents you wish to send, as we are sending the quote that was just created click OK to continue.
- This displays the Zetadocs Delivery page, this contains a selection of delivery information which has been generated based upon the rules setup in your system.
Review the document delivery options
- Adjust these settings as required. For example, if you want to address your quote to a different contact, or if you wanted to change the template. Please see What are the Zetadocs Delivery Options available for more information.
Deliver and archive your quote
- Click Send. The sending progress is displayed in the Zetadocs Outbox. Once completed clicking the Activity log button shows you the send result in the Activity Log and information about the quote you sent, and it will also tell you the location where the quote has been archived in SharePoint Online.
- You can now close the Sales Quote.