The Zetadocs Delivery Outbox allows you to get additional information about the failure when delivering a batch of one or more items using Zetadocs. This view also gives appropriately permissioned users a view of the Zetadocs Delivery jobs that are in-progress or that have failed either to send or to archive.
The list is view only in this version. Failed jobs are for information only, and gives the sender information such that they can take the appropriate action, like sending certain reports again.
- No. - The No. field contains the Unique record/transaction number.
- Record - The Record field contains the record ID to be associated with the archived item.
- Error - The Error field is a boolean field which indicates whether an error has occurred.
- Error Description - The Error Description field contains a description of any errors that have occurred.
- Stop Processing - The Stop Processing field is a boolean field which indicates whether the error is serious enough to stop processing items in the document queue.
- Additional Param - The Additional Parameters field contains any additonal information to be passed along during the link action.
- Archive Document - The Archive Document field is a boolean field which indicates whether a document was archived or not.
- Archive Location - The Archive Location field contains the location whether the doucment will be archived.
- Archive Succeeded - The Archive Succeeded field indicates whether the document has been succesfully archived.
- Delete After Archive - The Delete After Archive field is a boolean field which indicates if the document was deleted from the document queue upon archiving.
- Show Delete Confirmation - The Show Delete Confirmation field indicates whether a delete confirmation message is shown upon delete.
For Help about a specific field, click the field and press F1.
How to apply a rule to a report
Zetadocs Customer Rule Card