PRB: Compilation of assembly error when using Zetadocs on NAV 2013 R2
This Zetadocs technical note applies to:
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2
- Zetadocs Express version 7.0 and later
- Zetadocs For NAV version 7.0 and later
When opening any Zetadocs page or modified page for Zetadocs, a similar error to the following appears:
This is caused by the .fob file containing Zetadocs objects being produced by a higher version of NAV 2013 R2 than the one where it is being imported.
There are two possible workarounds for this problem:
- Upgrade NAV 2013 R2 to Cumulative Update 5 or higher.
- Recompile all Zetadocs objects in NAV Development Environment.
- To successfully recompile the Zetadocs objects, the Zetadocs folder in the Zetadocs NAV Server Components must be copied to the Add-ins folder of the RTC.
- For Zetadocs Express filter objects by Version List -> ZDX*, for Zetadocs for NAV filter objects by Version List -> EQ*.
This issue is caused by a third party component. We will update this technote when a solution to this issue becomes available.
Last updated: 24 October 2014 (WK)
Keywords: differences binaries constructor arguments