The Zetadocs Documents FactBox displays information about any documents in the archive related to the selected record in Business Central. For example if a user was to select a Sales Order in Business Central the Documents FactBox would display the last 50 items which had been archived against it.
The Documents FactBox status bar includes a number of actions and a status message or the number of documents found archived against the record:
- Upload - Tap or click to upload files to SharePoint Online for archiving against the Business Central record on display.
- Refresh - updates or loads the related documents list.
- Menu - displays all the menu items available - see below.
- Drag files here to upload - drag files from the desktop or from Outlook directly (requires 3rd-party add-on) and upload to SharePoint Online in some cases.
Related Documents List
The Documents FactBox contains a status with the number of documents found and details on captured documents in a list of related documents:
- Name - The name of the document stored in the archive. Clicking the name of a document will open it in your default viewer for that file type.
- Details (…) – Displays more information about the document and the actions available.
The Menu icon displays all the actions available on the Documents FactBox:
- Check for updates – Opens the AppSource page.
- Sign-out - removes the Microsoft 365 access token for the logged in user.
- Help - opens the Zetadocs online help.
- About - views the Zetadocs About page to display the version number and license details.