HOW TO: Sending faxes from the Zetafax client to Time Matters contacts
This Zetafax technical note applies to:
This document describes how to send faxes from the Zetafax client to selected Time Matters contacts. The addressing commands embedded in the fax coversheet templates provided with Zetafax will allow you to address faxes to the selected Time Matters contacts automatically.
Please refer to the Zetafax Software Guide for more detailed information. For information on how to attach multiple documents to the same fax message please see
- ZTN1208-HOWTO Sending multiple documents as a single fax message to Amicus Attorney and Time Matters contacts.
Additional Zetafax technical notes are available from the Support pages of the Equisys website at www.equisys.com/support. For further information on designing and printing Time Matters reports, please refer to the documentation accompanying Time Matters or visit http://www.microsoft.com/.
Sending faxes from the Zetafax client to Time Matters contacts
- In the document you wish to fax to your Time Matters contact(s), select File> Print or Ctrl+P and send the printer job to the Zetafax printer. This will open the Zetafax Addressing dialog box.
- Click on the Address book button. This will open the Address Book dialog.
- Select Time Matters Contacts from the Data source drop-down list. Highlight the required users from the list and click Add to list for selected recipients only or Add all if you wish to send the fax to all the displayed contacts. Click OK to confirm your selection.
- In the resulting Zetafax Options dialog, specify a subject line and a coversheet note as required. Select the appropriate coversheet, specify any other required information and click OK to submit the fax to the Zetafax server for sending.
Last updated: 24 July 2002 (MM)