FIX: Unable to print Zetadocs enabled reports when archiving is turned off
This Zetadocs technical note applies to:
- Zetadocs for NAV v7.1 and earlier
When printing a NAV Report that has been modified to support Zetadocs Delivery the user gets the error ‘There was an error generating Zetadocs printer output.’
This issue would disappear when the user enabled archiving in the general settings.
This issue was caused by an additional check for archiving strings being executed even if archiving is turned Off.
To fix this issue follow the steps below.
- Open the Zetadocs General Settings page.
- Set the Archiving to Sharepoint.
- Set the Sharepoint archive site to a dummy location. E.g. http://dummy/sharepoint
- Set the Archiving to Off again.
- Close the General Settings and test running a report.
Last updated: 24th March 2016 (JC/NT)
Keywords: Reports NAV, splitting, Archiving, Zetadocs Delivery.