FIX: ’Error during Zetadocs Initialization’ or ’An item with the same key has already been added’ error when launching Zetadocs Factbox
This Zetadocs technical note applies to:
- Zetadocs NAV version 9.1 and earlier
When opening a NAV page that contains the Zetadocs factbox, the following errors may occur:
On server-side factbox (64-bit any client addin):
- ‘Error during Zetadocs Initialization. Please contact your administrator’
- In the error logs generated, there will be reference to an error message ‘An item with the same key has already been added’.
On client-side factbox (32-bit addin):
- ‘An item with the same key has already been added’
This occurs intermittently for some users and will depend on system resources and usage patterns.
This can be caused by a number of scenarios and stems from a concurrency issue in the Zetadocs code, for instance:
- Clicking between records quickly, whether in lists, or in the detailed record page.
- A high system load on the server or client machine (depending on the addin being used).
Hotfix -This fault was corrected in a hotfix, which is available by contacting Equisys Technical Support and quoting the technote number ZTN4498. This resolves the concurrency issue identified.
This behaviour was corrected in the hotfix detailed above.
Last updated: 2nd October 2017 (NT/JC)
Keywords: Collection SharePoint Online Office 365