FIX: Printing to the Zetafax Printer on Windows 2003 Server results in a watermark
This Zetafax technical note applies to:
- Zetafax Server v2007 Service Pack 2
Printing to the Zetafax Printer on Windows 2003 Server leaves a watermark on the resulting fax image.
The problem was caused by a Zetafax Client Applications installer licensing problem.
To resolve this problem, please do the following:
- Shutdown the Zetafax Server.
- Download the patch from the following location (ftp://ftp.equisys.com/pub/Zetafax2007SP2/Patches/ZTN1610_and_ZTN1673-11.2.658.zip)
- Extract the contents of the files into a temporary folder.
- Copy the contents of the temporary folder into your < program files> \Zetafax Server\System\ folder
- Restart the Zetafax Server.
- From each Zetafax Client machine, select �Check for Updates...� from the Help menu.
- You will be informed that a new version of the Zetafax Client Applications software is available.
- Choose �Yes� to install the updated software.
This behaviour was corrected in a critical patch.
Last updated: 14 March 2008 (GR)
Keywords: < printing> < watermark>